Can I expunge my two misdemeanor convictions? 7 Answers as of June 08, 2015

I have 2 convictions that are misdemeanors. Can they be evicted or expunged. How long it will take? And can you give me an idea of how much it will cost?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
You don't say what the convictions are for. I can't answer without this information.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/8/2015
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
There is a very short list of misdemeanor convictions that qualify for expungement. It's impossible to say whether your convictions would qualify without know what they are.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 6/8/2015
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
See website for info on expungment:
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/8/2015
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You may expunge your criminal record after the "wait" period after you completed your sentence. See the court clerk for the form. There generally is no cost to expunge your record on misdemeanors.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/8/2015
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/5/2015
    Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC | John F Brennan
    It might be possible, and I need more details before I could tell you whether or not it is possible, and to give you an estimate of the fees involved. If, on the information given, I were to make a statement or give a fee quote you would not want me as your lawyer.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan
    Replied: 6/5/2015
    Chambers Law Firm
    Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
    Yes, there are ways to get them dismissed. Fees can vary widely so contact some attorneys.
    Answer Applies to: California
    Replied: 6/5/2015
Click to View More Answers: