Can I expunge my two misdemeanor convictions? 7 Answers as of June 08, 2015

I have 2 convictions that are misdemeanors. Can they be evicted or expunged. How long it will take? And can you give me an idea of how much it will cost?

You don't say what the convictions are for. I can't answer without this information.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
There is a very short list of misdemeanor convictions that qualify for expungement. It's impossible to say whether your convictions would qualify without know what they are.
See website for info on expungment:
You may expunge your criminal record after the "wait" period after you completed your sentence. See the court clerk for the form. There generally is no cost to expunge your record on misdemeanors.
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
    It might be possible, and I need more details before I could tell you whether or not it is possible, and to give you an estimate of the fees involved. If, on the information given, I were to make a statement or give a fee quote you would not want me as your lawyer.
    Chambers Law Firm
    Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
    Yes, there are ways to get them dismissed. Fees can vary widely so contact some attorneys.