Can I expunge a criminal charge for writing bad checks? 3 Answers as of July 30, 2011

These are the remarks from the charge:THEFT OF SERVICE $20 TO $500 BY CHECK MISDEMEANOR NO BOND IN FILE SUMMONS*CC5 BOND $1,000. I'd like this removed from my record. Is this possible?

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer | Cynthia Henley
You can expunge cases that have been dismissed or for which you have been found not guilty. This looks like you were issued a summons and no bond was ever filed although it was set in the amount of $1,000. Did you appear on the case and take care of the matter? If not, you may have an outstanding warrant. If so, what happened?
Judin & Rogers
Judin & Rogers | Hank Judin
Depends on the final disposition of the case. If the case was dismissed of you were found not guilty, then it is possible to have it expunged.
Law Office of Robert L Keates, PLLC
Law Office of Robert L Keates, PLLC | Robert Keates
It depends on the outcome of the case. In general, the case would have had to be dismissed to be eligible for expunction.