Can I expunge a charge of obscenity? Posted on December 30, 2010

Charge started out as downloading obscene material. Was going to get 3 years in jail. I had a court appointed lawyer that did nothing. At last court date my lawyer was changed. I plead guilty to obscenity cause they could not prove the age. The judge suspended my sentence and gave me 2 years probation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: