Can I ever get a license back after 4 DUIs in my lifetime? 8 Answers as of June 08, 2015

I had DUIs in 1985,1990, and 1994. I had a DUI on 2/12/2009. My license was revoked forever but is there a shimmer of hope for a hardship license?

Without more factual information, I have no way of knowing.
Anderson Law Office
Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
Yes. MN now has interlock. Call the DPS and find out what steps you need to accomplish.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
In Florida there is a permanent revocation. You may try another state or petition the local court for reinstatement based on hardship.
Uhhhh, yeah in about 2020.
Consider expungement. You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
    The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
    Currently, you are not eligible for a permit or reinstatement if all of these DUIs were convictions (i.e., not supervision or not guilty). However, there is a bill that was passed by the legislature which would allow for you to get a permit. It is waiting for the governor's signature. Check back in a few more weeks for more information.
    There may be a possibility, but most importantly you will have to prove sobriety since the last incident and to the present. Other than that I would have to have the details before I could give you any rational prediction as to your chances of success.
    I'm not sure that Wisconsin issues hardship licenses especially since they have a sort of graded system of penalties for more severe and consecutive drunk driving cases. Still...why not contact the lawyer who represented you previously and see if he or she is willing to file a motion with the court which last sentenced you requesting a revision of the judgment to permit you to drive. You might have to approach the Division of Motor Vehicles as well. Good Luck.