Can I enter the country with a 9-year-old DUI? Posted on May 11, 2011

I was charged with a DUI in Minnesota back in 2003. The alcohol level was .09 that is .01 less then the dui level. I went to the court and pleaded not guilty. I was an international student and having some family problems back on those days. Before I even get a court date, I had to leave USA. It has been almost 9 years now. I wanted to visit USA for holiday. Do you think it would create a problem? As I know that after Sept. 11th it is very difficult for Muslims with this type of background.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: