Can I enroll my Jamaican daughter in school in New York? Posted on February 10, 2011

My daughter is 4 and we are both Jamaican nationals who have 10 year visas for the US. I am not too well and would like my daughter to live with her paternal grandmother who is a US citizen whilst I get medical treatment. I do not know how long my recovery will take so need to know what I need to do to enroll my daughter in school whilst she is in the USA for the foreseeable extended period.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: