Can I email the judge directly so she has my issues in front of her of what my ex has done? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
No, that would be an impermissible contact with the judge. File and serve on the other party a declaration containing this information.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: