Can I eliminate the interest on my back taxes? Posted on September 11, 2010

I owe back taxes and have been underpaying for the past 8 years or so. Is there any way that I can eliminate the interest that I owe?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: