Can I drop a lawsuit about a land dispute with my ex husband? 1 Answers as of August 15, 2011

I have filed a lawsuit in a land dispute with my ex-husband and want to drop it. How do I go about that without involving attorneys and attorney fees?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
File a Notice of Nonsuit.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: