Can I drive in another state with a DUI? How? 10 Answers as of May 25, 2015

If I got a DUI and had my license suspended, will I still be able to drive in another state? I have since moved.

Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
Be warned that a suspension in one state is a suspension in all states. This is the law in all states. You should contact the state where you received the DUI and find out how to get your license reinstated. You will have to someday so why not do it now. You should also know that driving under suspension is an arrestable offense. Good luck.
NO. Your license will be suspended in all states.
More than likely, not. Most states have reciprocity laws where a suspended license in one state is suspended in the state that you are now in.
Not until all your obligations in California have been satisfied. You see, the DMVs are all linked, so the new state will uphold whatever California imposed. And with DUIs, you will NEVER get your license back unless the California terms of probation (assuming you are convicted) are fully satisfied. This often includes an alcohol program, among other things.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
No. If your license is suspended in one state for DUI, it's suspended in all other states. One exception: If you move to Colorado and establish residency, it is possible that you can hire an attorney to try to obtain driving privileges for you.
    Connell-Savela
    Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
    If the other state has given you a license, then you can. If you do not have a valid license somewhere, then you cannot drive anywhere. If you have a valid license somewhere, you cannot drive in the state that suspended you until they reinstate you.
    Ty Wilson Law | Ty Wilson
    You will have to legally obtain driving privileges in the new state. Now a days most states communicate DUI convictions so you may be looking at waiting until you can obtain a drivers license in your new state. Good luck.
    Generally one state recognizes the suspensions imposed by another state.
    Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
    Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
    You will not be able to drive in another state if you do not retain driving privileges.
    No, if you are suspended in Michigan you are suspended nationwide and will not be able to get a valid let drivers license and any other state until you have taken care of this matter.