Can I do something to bring my parents back to the US? Posted on June 23, 2011

I'm a US citizen born in California and am currently 18 years old. My parents were deported many years ago, and my father left the country 8 years ago, and my mother did the same 3 years ago. They each got a 10-year ban at the time they left, and are currently residing in their home country. Is there anything I can start doing for them right now? If not, what can they start doing for their own return right now, and how long would it take?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: