Can I do something about my Underage Drinking ticket? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2011

My child received a ticket in sea girt, NJ two years ago for underage drinking. I would like to get the record expunged. Is this something I can do or do I have to hire an attorney to do it? Thank You

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
If it was a traffic ticket for underage DWI it cannot be expunged. If it was a criminal charge for underage alcohol consumption, it may be eligible for expungement after five years, but if it is a juvenile record you may not want to do so. If he was an adult when he received the ticket, expungement may be a good idea.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 7/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: