Can I do anything now if creditors were bothering me during bankruptcy but my case has since been close? 5 Answers as of July 31, 2017

While I was in my chapter 13 bankruptcy, I had creditors bothering me in person, as well as my auto loan was repossessed.

If your case was closed because you failed to make the payments, then there is nothing you can do about creditors contacting to collect their debts.
Contact your Chapter 13 attorney for guidance.
You need to see local counsel. More facts necessary to form an opinion on this.
It sort of depends on why your chapter 13 was closed. If this case was closed by successfully receiving a discharge, then you have legal remedies for a creditor violating the discharge injunction. But if your case was closed because it was dismissed, you no longer have any protection from the bankruptcy court system.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C.
Law Office of Stuart M. Nachbar, P.C. | Stuart M. Nachbar
You should report all of that to your counsel. They are not permitted to harass you if you have filed for bankruptcy protection. If your case is closed, those protections go away, but if you successfully completed the bankruptcy and got a discharge and they are still harassing you, again, report them to your lawyer as they are breaking the law and the Court can sanction them.