Can I do anything about my supervisor assaulting me? 2 Answers as of July 14, 2011

I quit my job last month after my supervisor had harassed me for the last time. As I was walking out of the store, she grabbed my arm and hurt me in the process. I have a witness to the assault.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Yes. Contact the federal EEOC office.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 7/14/2011
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
You can report the assault to the police. You can sue in small claims court for your damages. You can report the assault to your supervisor's boss.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: