Can I do anything about injuries sustained to an already deceased person? Posted on July 02, 2011

Can you do anything about a firetruck running over some one after they said they were already dead, but they were put on the side of road with a blanket and fire truck backed over top of them and smashed the body, so bad that the family could not even show this person. Just wondering if there is anything a person could do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: