Can I cultivate medical marijuana while on parole? 5 Answers as of July 12, 2013

I am on parole. Can I cultivate medical marijuana if I am licensed to have medicinal marijuana. I have no drug cases or history or any special conditions that deal with drugs. My parole officer says he doesn't want me to grow my 12 plants. Can he stop me?

Yes, if it is a reasonable condition of parole. This is a gray area though because you could be but not necessarily would be engaging in illegal activity by his definition. As long as you are on parole you are taking your chances. If you wanted to fight the condition you would need to petition the court for a determination probably an expensive proposition unless you engaged some attorney who was a marijuana activist and wanted to try to make some law on the subject.
Probably he can stop you. He has you arrested for a violation which is not following his reasonable directions.
The English Law Firm
The English Law Firm | Robert English
If you don't want to violate parole, I would recommend following the instructions of your parole officer.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
Don't you think it is wise to listen to your parole officer?
Can he stop you? Of course. He is your absolute boss. Ignore his orders and rules at your peril. He could arrest you for parole violation, arrest you on new drug charges, and report you to DEA for arrest on federal drug charges.