Can I convert my tourist visa to working visa although my intention is to go back to my country again someday? 5 Answers as of January 23, 2014

I am here for tourist visa for 6 months and have family like my parents and my sister here as US citizens.

In order to get a work visa, you must get a job offer and have the employer petition for the work visa and that work visa petition has to be approved. Only then can you start working for the petitioning employer.
Do not even try. You will get yourself into trouble. Go back to your home country and if they have their citizenship or green card, they can apply for you.
You cannot simply convert a tourist visa to a working visa. You need an employer to petition for you to receive a non-immigrant employment-based visa.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
Your USC parents can file a visa petition for you, but it could be years before you are eligible to apply for lawful permanent residency or an immigrant visa. Consult an immigration attorney.
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
You may, if you can find a sponsor and qualify for an H1-B visa.