Can I contest an amendment made to a revocable living trust? Posted on September 27, 2011

My mom and dad bought a revocable living trust from a trust mill company in 1995. It had a no contest clause. My dad who was my last surviving parent signed an amendment to the trust in 2011 before his death that changed the allocation of property between his children. Like the original trust the amendment was not signed by an attorney. I am one of his children. If I contest the amendment based on the Washington State’s House Bill 1114 is there any chance I will be disinherited because of the no contest clause? How should I proceed to make my brothers aware of Washington State's House Bill 1114?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: