Can I come back to the US if I got deported? 3 Answers as of October 25, 2012

5 months ago, I was pulled over and arrested for Fraud in Georgia. I went to court and told them I never been in Georgia and I never done anything , so they dropped all the charges, but after that they sent me to immigration jail and said that State denied my case, but 9th circuit court is still pending. So any way they deported me. Can I still come back to USA?

Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
To be honest, your post does not make a lot of sense. If your charges were dropped, how can it be still pending at the 9th circuit? In any event, an order of deportation means you would not be able to come back without applying for permission to return after the deportation. You may also need a waiver and of course, you will need a visa to come back. This is a long and complicated question so I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to go over your options.
Law Office of Bijal Jani | Bijal Jani
Once you are deported, you are subjected to the time bar before being allowed to file or benefit from any petitions.
I would need more information regarding your case. You may be able to return to the U.S. depending upon the circumstances of your arrest and ties to the country. It would also depend upon the type of case you have pending.