Can I come back to the US if I am on probation? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

I got convicted of a felony back in 09. Fought my case for 8 months in county jail so I can lower my charges because I knew it would affect my immigration status. Finally got deported in March of 2010. Tried to re-enter 2 times and got deported again. I am married to a US citizen. I am on probation and would like to know if I would even be able to come back to the country. Any honest advice will really help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You will not automatically allowed in. You need to find a ground for valid waiver. In order to know the ground, we need a consultation to find out in your background. You are welcome to contact us.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: