Can I collect back child support as the child? Posted on April 26, 2011

I am 24 and my father never been in my life. I was wondering if I could receive back child support?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: