Can I change mystatus and have my husband come to the US? Posted on March 20, 2011

I am a green card holder and i recently married to a man from Ethiopia. how can I change my status from single to married and how can I apply for my husband to come to U.S.A.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: