Can I change my visitation schedule? 2 Answers as of October 31, 2010

My wife and are divorced and I have reasonable visitation rights. How difficult will it be to change the visitation schedule due to work obligations?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldberg Jones
Goldberg Jones | Zephyr Hill
You need to file an Order to Show Cause requesting a modification of visitation. In a perfect world, you and the other parent will agree on a new schedule, but if you can't then you will go through a mediation process and court Hearing to determine what new schedule will be best for the children.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/31/2010
The English Law Firm
The English Law Firm | Robert English
It is possible to change your schedule. How difficult it will be depends a great deal on the willingness or unwillingness of your ex-wife.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/30/2010
Click to View More Answers: