Can I change my sponsor during the immigration application process? 4 Answers as of February 05, 2011

I am currently married to a US citizen and in the process of filing for permanent residency? I want to leave my husband. Can I have my new boyfriend sponsor me for permanent residency instead of my husband?

No, a boyfriend would not be qualified to sponsor you for lawful permanent residency.
You can. but you have to withdraw the old application and start a new petition. If you need help, you are welcome to contact us.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Yes you can change your sponsor. However, you would need to divorce your current husband and marry your boyfriend and then have him file for you.
Yes, withdraw your current case, get a divorce and re-file. I would need details of your immigration history to advise if you are eligible to file in or out of the U.S. If you would like a consultation, procedures, documents required, and fees contact me as indicated below.