Can I change my sons name without the consent of his biological father in North Carolina? Posted on January 26, 2011

My son’s biological father has not been in his life in three and a half years. I want to change my sons name and I am not sure if he will consent to it just because it is what I want to do. He chose not to be in my son’s life but he will do anything to get at me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: