Can I change my place if birth and my date of birth in my US born child's birth certificate if I am an Indian? 1 Answers as of April 22, 2015

I have rectified my place of birth and date of birth recently. I am Indian. I need to change pin and DOB in my U.S. born child's birth certificate. Is it possible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Yes it is. As long as you have official documents from India indicating your correct and rectified date of birth and place of birth, you should be able to put that information on your new child birth certificate.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/22/2015
Click to View More Answers: