Can I change my mind and do jail instead of work release for the original time stated? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2017

I showed up for work crew and asked the officer if I could do my jail time instead of work crew and the officer said that I would have to do 5 days if I decided to go to jail. My original sentencing was 2 days jail or five days’ work crew.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Have your attorney take to probation.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/20/2017
Click to View More Answers: