Can I change my f1 student visa to a green card? Posted on June 28, 2011

I'm an F1 student . I married and have a baby with my husband who has had his green card for 10 years. Can I apply for a green card, too? And how long it will take? Can I stop going to school and still be eligible for a green card?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: