Can I change my divorce to an annulment? Posted on October 08, 2010

If you get a divorce, can you change it to an annulment if you get married again?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: