Can I change my divorce mediation form? Posted on April 28, 2011

My wife is currently divorcing me. The other we had the mediation take place in her attorney's office. I cannot afford one and legal aid could not help me. I felt extreme duress and pressure into signing something I now regret signing. Is it too late to change my mind and go to court to have this settled?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: