Can I change a child visitation order because of improper conduct investigations? Posted on May 23, 2011

Last year my daughter's father was investigated for improper conduct with our daughter. Visitation was supervised in my home. FOC performed income investigation on him, it seems that when the order of support was changed then he became eligible for 52 overnights with our daughter. Received notification that a SECOND investigation is ongoing once again for improper conduct due to the investigation no contact is allowed, which is fine for right now, however the first complaint was basically blown off to a misunderstanding. Now here we are again. I want to know what legal options are available to myself and my daughter regarding making visits supervised again. He also broke 3 of the courts stipulations in the court order. Please help us if you can.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: