Can I change the child support arrangement I had when I divorced? Posted on March 30, 2011

When my husband and I divorced six years ago, we had four children under age 18. Three were teens and I agreed to allow them to live with their father because he remained in the family home and they didn't want to change schools. The youngest one lives with me. Now the three older children are over 18, out of school, and on their own. However, the youngest is 13 and lives with me. At the time of divorce, we both agreed that no child support was required of either party, and I signed something saying I wouldn't request it in the future. Can this be changed now that the only minor child lives with me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: