Can I change Chapter 13 payments? 1 Answers as of September 10, 2010

I do not think that I will be able to keep up on my Chapter 13 payments. Is it difficult to adjust the payment plan?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Mark J. Markus
The Law Office of Mark J. Markus | Mark Markus
Yes, you have to do a motion to modify plan payments and serve notice on all creditors and the Trustee. Whether lowering your payments will render your plan infeasible I can't answer without a lot more facts. You should really consult with your attorney, or get one if you don't have one.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/10/2010
Click to View More Answers: