Can I challenge the summar suspension? Posted on July 27, 2011

I want to know how I can go about challenging the summary suspension before the court hearing. I am not sure why this is necessary and I do not feel that I deserved the DUI in the first place. Can I go around this step?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!