Can I call children's protection on my husband if he smokes weed on a regular basis? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2017

My husband and I have been separated for two years we have a three-year-old and a four-year-old. They go with him every other weekend but the problem I'm having now is that his older son who is 21 moved in with him.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
The answer to your question is yes, but that will draw an investigation not only on him, but on yourself for allowing this to occur and not protecting the children from it.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: