Can I bring suit as this will harm me in my walk of life through his published book? 9 Answers as of February 13, 2014

A book has been published and uses cute descriptions to cover who the people are in the story. It is extremely easy to know who each of the people are. The things written in this book are very hurtful and embarrassing.

Sure IF you have the $ 5000 retainer to begin the representation.
Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Whether or not you have a claim, I have no idea without having more facts.
Kirby G. Moss PC | Kirby G. Moss
Very difficult to prove but if can establish who it is in story and it rises to level of libel, then in theory could have claim. Again difficult to prove as to liability and damages.
I doubt it.see a lawyer with some experience in defamation cases and see what he says.
You can file suit, but the real question is can you win? You don't give enough detail to really answer this question. Consider talking to an experienced injury lawyer familiar with libel cases.