Can I bring a suit against someone in New York? Posted on January 14, 2011

If someone filed a Stipulation of Discontinuance With Prejudice in Alabama where they live, can they then bring the suit against someone in New York where that person lives?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: