Can I bring my husband to the US? 1 Answers as of April 08, 2011

What can I do so my husband can come to usa he lives in México and I live in the US and I just go and visit him because I cant stay more than 6 months? We have a baby that is turning 1 year old that has trisomy syndrome. We tried to get a visa for him but immigration did not give it to him or can I get the marriage visa.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
If you are a U.S. Citizen you can petition your husband for an immigrant visa so that he can immigrant to the U.S. and be given a Green Card.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: