Can I bring my fiances child from ecuador to the us? Posted on July 11, 2011

I'm a U.S Citizen and I’m presently 21 years old I’ve been with my finance for 7 years. He presently lives in the U.S Illegal but has a child with special needs in Ecuador which now he was abandoned by the mother 4 years ago, we presently have a serious problem with the child who was rapped over there and my finance wants to leave. I want to know if there is a way I can help him bring the child here we have one child and one on the way and if he goes back I can do it on my own. I'm alone with no help I have no parents because my father was deported when I was 18 and my mother left me as a baby? What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: