Can I bring my fiance back into the US if we have a child together? 2 Answers as of July 01, 2011

I am needing help trying to find a way were I can get my fiance back to America. Last week I had our child, and I was wanting to know if is there a way he can come back if he has a child here with me? He is in Mexico. it's really hard doing it on my own with out him. Please if there is any thing that would help my situation I would appreciate it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Having a child with someone does not entitle that person to come to the US. The child will do absolutely nothing for him in terms of getting a visa to come to the US, even if you were a USC. You need to tell me more about your situation(s). Has your fianc ever been here? In what status? Are you a USC? LPR? When are you getting married? Do you want to bring him in as your fiance or your husband? Things of that sort. You gave me basically nothing to work withI can tell you that if he has always lived in Mexico, you can bring him here. Just a matter of how you want to do it. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/1/2011
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
Congratulations on having a baby! You can sponsor him for a three step fiancee visa. That will take several months. Once he is here, you must marry with in 90 days and then apply for his green card. My article on this process is located on my website.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: