Can I become a legal US Resident or Citizen? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2011

I am in the US illegally, I have been here for 10 years is it possible to obtain Us legal residency, Green card, Or even Citizenship. I have an uncle that is a Us resident can he help?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
Uncle does not help. You need to meet with a lawyer to see if something in your specifics makes you eligible for immigration benefits.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: