Can I be sued for child support a year later and in another state? Posted on June 23, 2011

My ex left me while she was pregnant. She moved to North Dakota and I moved to Alabama. I never signed a birth certificate, the child doesn't have my name, nor have I taken a paternity test. It's been over a year, and I was wondering if the statue of limitations had run out.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: