Can I be sponsored for a visa by a restaurant in the US? 4 Answers as of July 04, 2013

I am from the Philippines and my relatives would like to help me to obtain a visa. Is it possible for them to sponsor me if they own a Filipino restaurant?

Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
Yes, if you are specialized and outside the U.S. if you are in the U.S. you must either be here legally or eligible for INA 245(i), by means of a prior petition before April 30, 2001. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect.
It depends on a lot of factors, such as the job description, your education background and skill set. You need a lawyer to help you with the petition if you want to succeed.
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
Possible if you have necessary expertise that they cannot find in the U.S.
Yes they may sponsor you, but you must be in status if you want to change your status while inside the U.S.