Can I be evicted while paying installment payments to my landlord? Posted on February 21, 2011

I reside in Palm Beach county Florida. I am late with my rent. I have been making weekly installment payments to my landlord. She has agreed to and signed a letter that states, that she cannot evict me as long as I continue to make the installment payments. I have a letter that she has signed and agreed to the terms. Terms are: As long as I continue to make installment payments she cannot evict me. In addition, the agreement is as good as long as the lease is, which is November 2011. She has been accepting my installment payments every week and she signs a receipt that she has received money. My question is this: If my landlord is accepting my weekly installments and has signed an agreement to continue to accept it without evicting me, is all of this legal? Meaning as long as my landlord has signed an agreement and has been accepting installment payments can she evict me?