Can I be employed in Illinois with a bad conduct discharge? Posted on July 11, 2011

I received a Bad Conduct Discharge with an RE-4 from the Armed Services over 14 years ago. I am currently 35 years old and I have come into information that the State of Illinois does not discriminate in the employment of citizens with my disposition. I have previous experience in Corrections in the private sector with the State of Florida, and wondered if employment with the Illinois Dept. of Corrections (or any State or Local agency in Illinois for the matter) is possible.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: