Can I be deported on the testimony of two roommates? 2 Answers as of June 09, 2011

My husband and I have been living with my friend and her mother for around 2 months now, first in one house, then to another. I was never on the lease for the second house, I signed a copy. During this time she has made my life torturous for me and my husband, she has threatened to shoot my animals, get her son to attack my husband, she even threatened to shoot him. We felt the environment to be unsafe and have since moved out. Since I am not on the original lease I see no problems with leaving, but she is hell bent on sending me home and suing me for breaking the lease. DHS Interviews co-tenants, neighbors etc and I am worried that her testimony will convince them our marriage is false, though we have witnesses to the contrary and evidence.

I would need more information on your actual immigration status. The USCIS can initiate removal proceedings anyone in the US unlawfully. It appears from your posting that you are in the US lawfully. The USCIS uses significant discretion in prosecuting cases involving "tips" of illegal aliens. You will need to prove up that your marriage is bona-fide.
The answer has to be no; such "testimony" could never result in a person being deported.