Can I be charged for possession marijuana because of drug residue? 4 Answers as of April 13, 2011

Can I be charged for possession marijuana because of resin in a pipe. And If I have been charged before in a different county would this be count 2? Thank you so much for your help with this.

Prosecutors have the discretion to charge. Residue in a pipe could result in a charge of possession, possession of paraphanalia, or both. So long as there is a detectable amount of controlled substance, you can be charged with possession. A charge in a different county could result in enhanced charges/penalties. It will depend on the conviction and treatment of the prior offense. For a more detailed discussion, you should contact my office to arrange an appointment. The expected outcome will vary with the prosecutor handling your case, the court you are in, and the judge in your case. I look forward to hearing from you.
Law Office of Martin Blank
Law Office of Martin Blank | Martin E. Blank
yes, you can be charged. I do not believe MI recognizes convictions in another country.
Yes, you can be charged.
Greco Law Office
Greco Law Office | Dominic Greco
Yes residue is possession. With more information I could better assist you. Contact me.