Can I be charged for a felony again after my case was dismissed? 10 Answers as of April 30, 2013

I was charged with obtaining property under false pretenses due to falling victim of a Craigslist scam and my attorney got my case voluntarily dismissed because I made an arrangement with the bank to get the money paid back. I fell behind on my payments and I am worried that I am going to get a knock on my door from a sheriff. Can I be re-charged for the same crime even though my case was dismissed? And I have no idea if it was dismissed with or without prejudice.

If the court is called they will tell you if it was dismissed with or without prejudice. If dismissed without prejudice then it could be brought up again.
The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq. | John J. Carney
If you violate any of the terms of the sentence you could be re-sentenced to jail. You should find the money to pay the restitution or you will be charged with a VOCD, or a Violation of a Conditional Discharge.
You can be recharged. So, it begs the question, why could you not get the money repaid.
The Law Office of Jared Eisenstat | Jared Eisenstat
If the case was dismissed without prejudice and you are still within the statue of limitations a re-filing is possible, you should consult with an attorney.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Your case would not have been dismissed with prejudice if you still have a restitution obligation.