Can I be charged for a DUI after I drove myself to the hospital because I have a head injury and bleeding from my head being busted open? 2 Answers as of June 25, 2017

I wasn’t pulled over, driving the cops, came in to the hospital room and arrested me for a DUI.

There's something you aren't telling me from your question. The police would not just come to your hospital room and arrest you for DUI. Why was your head bleeding? did you have an accident? did you leave the scene of that accident? Were there witnesses who just might have seen you driving, took down your license plate? Police just do not arbitrarily arrest people, they must have some evidence of your involvement in an offense which led them to you, and arrested you if they saw probable cause to believe you were under the influence.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
It can happen so long as the arresting officer has probable cause to believe that you had driven while impaired. Your attorney can challenge that probable cause in a pre-trial motion or challenge the sufficiency of the evidence at trial.