Can I be arrested upon entering the US if I am accused of falsifying signatures but have since moved to Canada? 2 Answers as of June 22, 2011

I lived in Chicago for 2 years until December 2003. While I was living there I worked for an investments company so I used to manage 14 telemarketers. Many times I was asked to sign the supervisor's checks under his name to pay them because he traveled a lot. When I left Chicago in 2003 I decided to go to Canada (now I am Canadian citizen) at that time my supervisor went to the bank and accused me of falsifying his signature, on many checks around $8,000. Because I was out of the country for more than 7 years I never was able to get more information about that so I decided to go to Chicago and find out but I don't know if they can do something to me at the airport. I would like to know that if I travel in an airplane to the US can they arrest me or something?

Were you given authorization to sign his name? If not, you could be in trouble. If you were just paying subordinate employees their wages honestly earned, I do not understand why your supervisor is pushing the issue. I cannot say for certain whether you would be arrested at the airport if you came back to Chicago, however, I would be pretty certain they will not arrest you, but if an active warrant is issued, there does exist that remote possibility you could be so arrested.